1.10.2013

a weekend in the life.

 
Over the weekend I spent a fun weekend in Portland OR.  Portland, hands down, is one of my favorite cities to visit if I need a small vacay.  The city has so much to offer.  Kid friendly activities, fun and unique restaurants, and a Tory Burch :). Portland is divided into cute little 'districts' and each district has a different theme and many fabulous things to offer. One of my favorite districts is the Hawthorne district.  The Hawthorne district has a hipster/bohemian air and has tons of cute little restaurants (and about a million food trucks, yum!).  My favorite restaurant in that area is Jam on Hawthorne.  The place has delicious food and caters to the vegan/gluten free folks of the work.  In addition to the yummy food, the eatery is very kid friends, equipped with full play area for children and complimentary sippy cups/bottles. Gotta love a restaurant where you can sit and enjoy your food while watching your little one play.  Sorry to go on and on about food, but I'm one of those people who take more time planning where to eat then planning out actual activities (#fatkid).  Another one of my favorite places to eat is Mother's. The place is gorgeous, filled with chandeliers, and has some of the best comfort food I've ever had.



We spend the rest of the weekend checking out bookstores, visited the famous voodoo donuts, and hung out downtown.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment love makes my day! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...