12.15.2012

Ch-ch-ch-changes

You never know what life will throw at you.  Seriously, what life chucks your way is a total surprise.  As a young girl, I always dreamed that my 20s would be filled with luck, freedom, and a bank account full of zero’s.  Watching shows like Sex and The City, Melrose Place, 90210, Passions (oh how I miss you), and Days of Our Lives left me with the assumption that college is a breeze, your career is even more of a breeze, you will have a huge closet filled to the brim with designer labels (from the perfect job that is a breeze to find), you can eat anything you want and never gain a pound, and dating is super easy because there are eligible, single men, like everywhere. Boy, was I wrong.  My blog will share the story of what the 20’s is ACTUALLY like.  Becoming a wife, mother, and a divorcé all before the ripe age of 25 really wasn’t in my cards, but as they say… you never know what life will throw your way.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment love makes my day! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...