2.20.2013

an ode to spencer hastings


Over the past few years, I have tuned in weekly to enjoy one of my favorite guilty pleasures formally known as Pretty Little Liars. Despite being aired on ABC Family, the show has kept my attention with its mature plotline and great casting.  My favorite character is Spencer Hastings, played by Troian Bellisario.  I’m hard to please when it comes to fashion, but Spencer definitely wins my vote of best fashionista on TV.



Spencer rocks it each and every episode with her New England prepster style.  She keeps it classy and simple by sticking with muted colors , mixing up masculine and feminine basics, and layering up to add that extra something to a somewhat blah outfit. 


 Take a look at some of my favorite Pretty Little Liars fashions:



 cred



 cred




Does anyone else share my love for Pretty Little Liars?  If so, who is your favorite PLL fashionista?

1 comment:

  1. i feel so left out since I know I would probably LOVE this show, but I just never started watching it! I do love the fashion and the girls are all so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment love makes my day! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...